Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012

Summary of the first semester

All right, the first semester is finally over and I can summarize what was going on. It was a semester with ups and downs, but it got better.
The first month was good, as I met new people, played Volleyball and had fun.
September was better. I improved my English and my Volleyballskills.
Oktober was 'til now the best month in school! I found best friends I can still count on, had awesome VB games and fun with my friends.
The beginning of November was hard. In the middle of the month I changed my hostfamily and went to the awesome family in Wtrtwn. My new school is nice and I start making friends there,too.
December was until now really good. The concert was great and I do my hour in the Kindergarten every day. Now I'm looking forward for Christmas and  the next semester.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! <3
Nico, me and Rob after the concert

Solo at the concert :) *__*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen